PC/104 Bus News
Return to News
26th Sept 2002 08:55
From Datasound Laboratories Ltd.
TCP/IP Security / Webcam Server
Contact Name: Steve Rye
Contact Email: email@example.com
The DSL-7300 Webcam Sever is ideally suited where multicamera remote monitoring is required over LAN networks, private wire, dial up modem or even the internet. The unit can support up to 4 independent cameras at any time.
* RJ-45 Interface for 10BaseT Ethernet Communication
* RJ-11 Interface for V.90 56K Modem Communication
* Adjustable frame refresh rate over Ethernet from 0.1 seconds to 10 minutes
* Adjustable frame refresh rate over modem from 1 second to 10 minutes
* TCP/IP, PPP and HTTP Protocol support
* 4 Sensor inputs, 1 for each camera which could trigger off a specific command e.g. send e-mail, switch to camera or start real time recording
* RS232 D-type 9-pin connector
* Video-in by 4 BNC connectors
* NTSC/PAL Supported Display
* Video input for 4 independent channels
* Separated view windows supported from full screen (720 x 480 pixels), 4 windows or 16 windows
* 7MB on-board Flash memory (expandable to 256MB via CompactFlash) for real time recording
* Automatically sends e-mail notice when the alarm system is activated
* JPEG video compression format
* Power input: +5V @ 8 Watts
* Dimensions: 180(L) x 108(W) x 45(H)mm
To find out more about this product, please contact our sales team by calling +44 (0)1462 675530. Alternatively you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Datasound Laboratories Ltd.
Phone: +44 (0)1462 675530
Fax: +44 (0)1462 482461