PC/104 Bus News
Return to News
April 18, 2006
From Acrosser Technology Co., Ltd.
EPIC Single Board Computer from ACROSSER
ACROSSER Technology proudly presents AR-B1831, EPIC single board computer supporting Intel Pentium-M and Intel Celeron-M processors. AR-B1831 is equipped with Intel 855GME with ICH4 companion chip, giving you the excellent embedded solution requiring extremely high-performance x86-based processing.
* Powerful Performance from Intel Pentium-M or Celeron-M.
* Meet EPIC Standard: AR-B1831 is designed on EPIC form factor (115 x 165 mm or 4.53- x 6.5-In.) with on-board PCI-104 connector for expansion boards.
* Software Compatibility: Fully compatible with Linux and Windows XP/XPe/CE.
* Audio: Support the latest AC ’97 delivering enhanced sound quality.
* Video: Dual independent pipe support and integrated graphics utilizing Intel Extreme Graphics 2 technology.
* Complete I/O Support:
* 6 * USB 2.0 connectors
* 2 * 10/100 Ethernet or 2 * 10/100/100 Gigabit LAN.
* 4 * COM ports (3 * RS-232C, 1* RS-232/422/485)
* 1 * Compact Flash socket
For more information, please contact ACROSSER Technology, ACROSSER USA, and ACROSSER worldwide resellers in your local area.
Founded in 1987, Acrosser is one of the world’s leading suppliers of industrial computing hardware in Taiwan. Making life easier by taking advantage of advanced automated technology, Acrosser is the first to develop the revolutionary ROM/SRAM disk card, which solves the disk-drive stability problems that plague early industrial automation solutions. Acrosser’s broad product lines helps customers succeed in areas such as Networking, Industrial Automation, POS/POI/KIOSK/ATM, and Multimedia. More information about Acrosser is available at http://www.acrosser.com.