[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Visit our web site
About Parvus Corporation
Parvus Corporation is a leading North American manufacturer and systems integrator of modular embedded computer boards, enclosures, displays and systems based on the PC/104 circuit board standard. Its rugged, embedded PC products offer commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions ideal for avionics, military, medical, industrial, and transportation OEMs.
Visit www.parvus.com or call 801-483-1533.
Enclosures & Chassis
- Form Factor: PC/104 and PC/104-Plus Single Board Computers (SBC)
- Processors: Intel® ULV Celeron®, AMD® Geode GX1, AMD Elan SC520, STPC, ALI M6117C, Motorola® MPC555 PowerPC, and Rabbit 2000
- Operating Systems: Windows®, Linux®, VxWorks®, QNX®, DOS®
- Features: Fanless, Soldered RAM, Extended Temperature, Low Power Consumption
- Models: SpacePC® 4500, 4320, 4200, 2320, 2200, 2110, 2100, ipLINK™, PPC/104-555
I/O & Datacom Modules
- Sizes: Various - from 6" to 12" Lengths for PC/104 and EBX
- Material: Anodized Extruded Aluminum (0.150" Thickness)
- Protection: NEMA 4, 4X Rating (for Dust, Water, Contact, etc.)
- Mounting Styles: Baseplate, Dzus Rail, ARINC404A 3/4 ATR
- Card Cage: Removable; Shock & Vibration Isolators
Interconnection & Development
- Ethernet: 10/100 Hub/Switch, Interface
- Serial: 8-Port RS-232/422/485
- FireWire: 3-Port IEEE-1394B
- Video: Frame Grabber, MPEG-1 Encoder, SVGA Controller
- Audio: Sound Blaster Pro™ Compatible Sound Card
- Military/Avionics: MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429
- PCMCIA/ Mass Storage: 1-/ 2-Slot, CompactFlash & IDE, ATA HD Adapter
- Digital I/O: Isolated 62 Channel, 70 Point Logic Level, 24 Line Form C Relay
- Other: GPS Receiver, Biometric Fingerprint Sensor, Air Pressure Sensor
- Adapters: ISA to PC/104, Double Stack Height, KVM Switch, Board Extractor Tool
- Prototyping: PC/104 and PC/104-Plus Breadboards
- Diagnostics: POST Code, Bus Line Troubleshooting
- Motherboards: Baseboards with four PC/104 headers
- Power Supplies: 20, 30, 50, 75 and 90 Watt Models
- Adapters: AC Termination, PC/104-Plus Interface
- Fan Cards: Thermostat Controlled; Temperature, Pressure and Humidity Sensors
- Heatsinks: Chassis, Endcap, and Power Supply Heatsinks
PC/104 Systems Development
With more than two decades of experience, 1000s of pre-engineered modular components, and extensive on-site design, prototyping, testing, machining and production facilities, Parvus excels at rapid, cost-effective systems development of rugged, embedded computing devices.
From designing custom circuit boards, cables, and interconnects to specialized gate arrays, firmware, and mechanicals, Parvus has the right expertise and a solid heritage of success to deliver results for your next embedded systems project.
Its Salt Lake City headquarters incorporates a mechanical and printed circuit board assembly line, computer numerical control machine shop, injection molding, vacuum forming, and rapid prototyping equipment, as well as environmental testing chambers to support its customers.
3222 So. Washington St.
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
Voice: (801) 483-1533
Fax: (801) 483-1523