[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Visit our web site at: http://www.sensoray.com
Superior OEM engineering solutions since 1982.
Sensoray is a leading designer and manufacturer of board-level products
performing data acquisition, image processing, communications, and machine control
in laboratory and industrial process control applications.
We have thousands of systems installed worldwide in industries including
Semi-conductor manufacturing, oven & soldering machines, chemical manufacturing, oil refining, pipeline pump
stations, gas compressor stations, electrical power generation, materials testing,
plating, printing, annealing, baking, drying, bottling, brewing, distilling,
railroads, metal refining, space shuttle, assembly lines, automotive equipment,
aeronautical applications, pulp & paper manufacturing, waste water treatment,
photographic processing, injection molding, buoys, ships and submarines, and the list goes on.....
Our PC/104 Bus Products
Visit our website for the complete scoop!
>> Analog to Digital Conversion
- Support for thermocouples, RTD's, strain gauges, voltage in, 4-20 mA, thermistors, and resistors.
- Differential inputs
- Sensor excitation
- Programmable for gain, filtering, scan rate, etc.
- Low power consuption
>> Multifunction I/O
- Programmable interrupt timer
- 24-bit quadrature encoder inputs
- Versatile watchdog timer
- 16-bit analog inputs
- 5V operation
>> Bus to Bus Adapters
- PCI to PC/104+ card stack
- Dual PCMCIA to CardBus, with Dual USB 1.1 & 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- PC/104+ to Desktop PC PCI Adapter
>> Central Processing Units
- Several models to choose from for a variety of needs
- Low wattage AMD Elan w/integrated ethernet, serial, watchdog, etc.
- Linux or Windows CE support
>> Digital Video Recorders
- Still or motion capture
- Hardware compression, decompression of PAL, NTSC into MPEG2 or MPEG1
- Internal web server and dynamic web pages
- Optional stand-alone enclosure
>> Power Supply
- Input voltage of 9-36 VDC nominal
- Produces +5, +12, -12
- MPEG Decoding and Display
- Development kits for video systems
- Variety of Termination options
- DIN mounting rails
- Relay modules
- Screw terminals and flat cable
>> Video Display
- 128-bit video acceleration
- SVGA up to 1600 x 1280 pixels
- NTSC/PAL, composite and S-video
- LCD support including power sequencing
- Support for OS/2, QNX, DOS through standard VGA registers
- Extended driver support for Windows 95/98, NT, 2000
7313 SW Tech Center Dr.
Tigard, OR 97223, USA
Phone: (503) 684-8005
Fax: (503) 684-8164