" Partners in VXI Digital Test Solutions "
Visit our Web site
Our VXI Product Line Includes:
- The SR192A Programmable Digital Test Module
- Vector bus a 4-bit address bus that can be used to trigger a specific table output form the I/O module.
- Handshake bus allows the user to select any of the 192 channels as a test input for the timing generator.
- Clock Resolution The SR101A timing module may be clocked on both edges of the system clock allowing for better timing set resolution
- Timing Set Clock a new programmable clock source has been added to the SR101A
- Strobes/Enables the number of strobes/enables has been increased from 4 to 6
- The Model 2108 Serial Emulator
- Modular Design
- Project Development Software
- Transmitter Interconnect Modules
- Receiver Interconnect Modules
- The SR192 Programmable Digital Test Module
- VERSATILE ARCHITECTURE....The SR192 is message based with A32 addressing for high speed downloading and retrieving of test data.
- DENSITY....VXI space is at a premium, thus the SR192 was designed to pack the most dynamic digital capability in the smallest possible space.
- MODULARITY....The SR192 was designed as a motherboard/daughterboards arrangement. With this concept the user purchases the number and type of I/O channels needed for his test requirements.
- DRIVER/RECEIVER VOLTAGE FAMILIES....The SR192 offers a variety of I/O daughterboards with options such as, TTL single-ended, 422/485 and ECL differential, variable voltage modules with ranges from +15V to -15V or +7V to -5V. Most modules can be mixed in a single SR192 to provide more flexibility for the user.
- PROGRAMMING....The SR192 is a message based SCPI compatible module with A32 addressing capability.
- SR211 PROBE....The SR211 probe is 25MHz dual threshold data probe. It consists of an external pod, which houses all probe related electronics, and a standard X10 scope probe.
- The BE-64 Programmable Bus Emulator
- Single C size message based VXI module.
- SCPI command set
- 64 I/O channels X 32 K bits / channel
- 16 timing sets
- Sequence Definition
- 24 programmable set/sense signals
- Macro Commands
150 East Arrow Highway
San Dimas, CA 91773
Controlled.com Copyright © Arrick Publishing